Country Manager


Mable Miao

Students who have the following qualifications may be considered for direct entry onto relevant schemes at Cardiff Metropolitan University:

Foundation Courses

Students need to have a senior high school leaving certificate or equivalent

Undergraduate Courses

Students with good grades in their Senior High School Leaving Certificate AND who have completed a recognised Foundation Course.

OR Holders of a good Junior College Diploma (M) from a recognised institution may be considered direct entry onto various levels of an undergraduate course on an individual basis.

Postgraduate Courses

Holders of a Bachelor degree from a recognised institution in Taiwan.

​Upcoming events in your country:

We do not have any planned visits at the moment

View our latest video