Country Manager


Mable Miao

Students who have the following qualifications may be considered for direct entry onto relevant schemes at Cardiff Metropolitan University:

Foundation Courses

Students need to have an upper secondary school leaving certificate (Kotogakko Sotsugyo Shomeisho)

Undergraduate Courses

Students with good grades in their Upper Secondar​y School Leaving Certificate (Kotogakko Sotsugyo Shomeisho) AND who have completed a recognised Foundation Course.

Because of the wide range of Associate degrees and other Training / Vocational certificates available, each application will be viewed on an individual basis

Postgraduate Courses

Students who have a good Bachelor degree (Gakushi) from a recognised institution in Japan. OR students with a good Postgraduate Diploma / Master's degree (Shushi) from a recognised institution in Japan.

​Upcoming events in your country:

We do not have any planned visits at the moment.

View our latest video