Money Matters


If you decide after your arrival in the UK that you have changed your study plans and wish to return to your country of residence, you may be able to apply for a refund. Evidence of your return overseas must be provided to the International Office eg a scanned copy of your boarding pass. Following this, an application for a refund would need to be made, det​ailing the reasons for deciding to leave your course.

Eligibility for a refund will be assessed on a case by case basis and the date of withdrawal from your course will also be a contributing factor to the final decision made about whether a refund is approved or not. For further enquiries about refunds, please email For full refund terms and conditions please click here.